Name:

You wanna know about me? Well...then sit back and read the posts...I may even learn a little something too

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Racing and more...


Hey again everyone. So many posts in so few days....what is going on?!!! Well, let me see. I saw my first robbery the other day. Yeah, I was at work, where we have a bank in the front of our store. Well, some stupid guy passed a teller a note demanding money. She gave it to him, cause they are told to do so in those situations. I mean, your life is more important than money. The manager followed him out, got all his info...and 45 mins he was arrested. Me....I was clueless as to what was going on cause some Brit was complaining at me that we had no sample cups. Come on, give me a break. Stupid customers. So, yeah, nobody was hurt, the money is safe, and the idiot is in jail. That was my exciting last few days.

Other news...I am going to post some pictures of Jake that I bought from a track photograher. I tracked her down based on Jake's racing record and contacted Hawthorne in Chicago where he had won a couple races. After a few weeks, I got some pictures. He looks just as good as he did in his younger days. So weird seeing his past life like this, but I love it. Seeing what was a part of his life for 7 years is pretty neat. So, Ill get some posted. Well, that is all for now. Waiting for the Colts/Giants game to start. You would think it was the game of the century or something. Colts can't lose cause the Steelers won the other night. Grrrrr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home