Name:

You wanna know about me? Well...then sit back and read the posts...I may even learn a little something too

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Long time, lots goin on


Hey everyone. Been a while, and I know I will not remember everything that has happened in the last month. Have some pictures taken at Traders Point. Got a few of mine scanned, but Heather's pictures put mine to shame. Still need to find a way to steal that camera of hers. The show was a good time. Chris saw his first grand prix and enjoyed himself I think. We both managed to get sunburned, althout he never gets sunburned. Uh-huh. First for everything. We also went to the state fair and saw Miranda Lambert on the free stage. She was pretty darn good from what I saw. We have pictures, but yeah, Chris still has not sent them to me yet, so I have nothing to put on here. It was a good time. Spent lots of money on food that I will spend the next year trying to burn off.

So recently...hmmm. School pretty much stinks. I am not thrilled with my Diseases and Conditions class. The teacher is so lazy. She has us grading our own exams and papers. Ok....that makes sense. Ivy Tech is so retarded. I swear. No Cornell that is for sure. Have a paper due tonight and an exam I have no studied for. Sigh. Frustrating.

Been a bit sad here lately cause the trooper that was killed in the bike accident was my commanding officer at the academy and was the one who got me medical attention when I was injured. He was wonderful and very reassuring. The last thing he said to me was that no matter where I ended up, I'd make a difference, and good luck. I don't know why I remember that, but that is the sort of impact that he had on people. I was saddened by the news, and I had flashbacks from when I was with the state police for a good week. I do not know the one who was hit by a semi yesterday in my area. Its hard to hear these things cause I know some of them from my time there. I guess I still feel connected to them somehow, even though I am no longer pursuing law enforcement.

Jake is doing very well. I found a track photographer who has his races in her archives. I ordered four prints and will hopefully share them once they get here. I am excited and can't wait to see them. Been trying to ride more often since winter is approaching (scary thought).

Chris started working at Sportsmans Warehouse a few weeks ago. From what I can tell, he loves it, even if he is tired at the end of a shift. He is working about 50 hours/week right now, and still is managing to get his school days in. They have a lot of things that I would love to have in there. If you love hunting, hiking, fishing...or any outdoors sports, this place is for you. Its nice.

Well you know, I should probably study some before I go to class since I have the chance. Nothing else I can do on the paper. Need to get some pictures up here of TPH. Hopefully Ill update a little sooner next time.......ok......so blogger only let me get one picture up. Annoying. I dont have time to keep trying, so I will get some posted up here with blogger decides not to be so irritating. Bye...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home