Name:

You wanna know about me? Well...then sit back and read the posts...I may even learn a little something too

Thursday, February 09, 2006

It has been a while, but yet I still struggle to come up with all the happenings that I have had these past few weeks. First, I just have to get this out of the way. Alright...the Steelers...ok...so they beat my Colts...and they won it all. Blah blah yadda yadda...it was given to them...all that jazz. Chris sat there during the game...a bit worried during the first half I might add, but during the second half, I think I detected some smugness in his grin as it looked like the Steelers were going to win it. What did I do? Glad you asked. I did my anatomy extra credit coloring book! Gotta tell ya...the Clydesdale commercials still kick...well, you know. They are so cute! I want one! But then Jake would be tiny. Hmmm, he may not like that. So okay Chris, here's to you: Steelers are #1. Even if the Colts were easy on them and let them have that game.

School is you know, school. Had a test today in Anatomy over epithelial/connective tissues and glands. Got an A! Go me! Have an exam next week. Getting and A in the computer class with the butt of an instructor that he is. He was in such a negative mood today. Very annoying. So I tell my boss at work that I can only work days on Wednesdays. I volunteered to close the cafe one night cause one girl was sick. Told the boss that I was only doing this ONE time because all my exams fall on Thursdays, and it just so happened I did not have an exam the next morning. So, what does she do the day after I tell her this? And after I had requested that 2 other times previously? Yeah, schedules me for a night! Yeah, left her a not-to-pleased note in the request folder. She does this all the time. She maybe gets my requests right about half the time. But the workers who only do their jobs half-way get any little thing that they want. What a joke. Stupid company will be sold soon anyway. Already closing down several stores and releasing 4 execs. Stupid company. I know...why dont they raise their prices even more so we can get rid of the last few customers that we have to walmart before we close? Makes the transition easier for them. The place is poorly managed. The little podunk store I worked at in Tipton was better managed than this! Whole place is frustrating. I may be looking for a job before long. Sorry for the rant. Seemed like a good time to release all that stress.

I cant really think of much else that is going on right now. Just the usual humdrum with me. As you can see, I have some pics up. One of me wearing that awful Steelers hat that I promised I would wear if the Steelers won it all. And of course Chris in all his Steelers garb. So, talk at y'all later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home