Name:

You wanna know about me? Well...then sit back and read the posts...I may even learn a little something too

Saturday, December 03, 2005

Tis the Blue and White *perfect* season


Turkey day is over! Yeah! I survived it! Got together with my mom's side of the family on turkey day, and luckily I did not overstuff myself. Which I think is actually a first! Mom made her green bean casserole and cream corn (yummy....my two favorites), and grandpa/grandma brought the turkey and stuffing, which was as delicious as always. My aunt was stressing because her husband invited more people than she had planned for, so she was happily drinking her wine by the time we arrived. (before I continue...I must insert a picture real fast...). So, then the day after, Chris, dad, and I went to grandma and Ron's, where my dad's brother's family was also visiting. Had ourselves some chicken and noodles (which were pretty yummy...should have taken me home some leftovers!) Mom got stuck working and dealing with the idiots of Indiana attempting to kill themselves...then call for help. I mean, really, why? So, all went good on my side.

Let's see...I don't know that I should bring this up...but GO COLTS!!!! Hahaaaa. Okay, so I realize they are 11-0 (clears throat....Chris), and yeah, they are not as perfect as their record shows....but come on...seriously... Better record than some pathetic lame team somewhere in Pittsburgh...who are they...hmmm **thinks hard** oh yeah, the Steelers. Losers! How many times was their QB sacked? Just curious. And what happened to "the Bus?" Did they leave him at the airport? What was the final score? Oh....here it is 26-7. Let me just put in a friendly photographic reminder of that specific game....

Now that Chris is no longer speaking to me (btw...your birthday is the 4th...you have to speak to me), nothing else is really going on. Jake was a butt to me today. He was just grouchy...then forgot he was grouchy when I brought out the treats. Yeah, its sad. Actually, all I had to do was move towards the treats, and he was over his problem. He resembles a wooly mammoth right now...with attitude. Oh, and speaking of horses....COLTS are horses.....

So yeah...as you can tell, I had fun with the whole game. That was my excitement for the time being. Now I get to torture Chris for his birthday. I promise...nothing is blue and white...later y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home