Day by day
Hey again. So lately I have been going to school and working part time. Been fairly busy I suppose. Let's just say I don't have as much leisure time as I would like, but yeah, being lazy for a few years would make me feel that way. I am only in class for two days a week, and not even full days at that. Then I work 4 days a week, which gives me a day to myself, which thus far has been reserved for homework or seeing Chris. Although I get to see him at school. Seems that when we should not be seeing each other as much as we used to, we see each other more because we make more of an effort to get that quality time. I think before long mom is just going to tell him to move in because he is over so much. Wish the house near Crawfordsville was closer because there are spare rooms there. Ah well.
So classes. Yeah. Interesting. The computer class is just crappy. The instructor is anal and if you are 1 second late, he deducts 5 points from whatever you turn in that day. Luckily I have not been late (no need to be since I have 40 minutes to get to that class). I understand his desire for structure, but seriously, he is just annoying. He laughs at himself. Which only lends one raised eyebrow from me when I think he is insane. The anatomy class, yeah, very busy in there, and fairly fast. So far I am ok, just a lot to learn. Missed one stinking question on my test. I couldn't ace it, I mean, why else am I doing the extra credit? Have an exam next week. I think we have quizes/exams most every week, except for spring break. How nice of them to let us breathe for a few days. But yeah, I hear people talking about getting their RN license, and it is their second attempt at this course! I mean....scary! And I did better than those select persons on the first quiz on my first attempt! Sorry, but you cannot flunk anatomy and expect to be an RN. Here I am in medical assisting and I could do better than the RN prospects. That should make you think. The lab is so far boring because we have not cut into anything yet. And the students in there are lacking personalities, which annoys me. Not to mention that a few of those are the second attempters. Grrrr. But so far, after the second week, I am holding my own well. Just gotta keep studying. Already working on my flashcards for the exam in 6 days. That's right....I am making flashcards....6 days in advance. I know I am a dork, thank you very much.
The weather has been warm enough that I have been able to spend some time with Jake. He's doing well. Fat and sassy and all thoroughbred. He has about 2 treats left, and I don't have any extra money to get him anything. So, I think I will have to compromise somewhere. Otherwise he will dig in my pockets and rip them right out. So spoiled. Don't know where he got that behavior.
And yes, I have to acknowledge that the Steelers did beat the Colts. And I will predict that the Broncos will beat the Steelers, just because I don't want to hear any more gloating from a certain boyfriend. You know who you are. And I told him that if the Colts lost, he could take my picture wearing his Steelers hat. But, he has not sent me the file, so I won't post it on here today. Not like you want to see that anyway. Pretty sad if you ask me.
I can't really think of anything else going on right now. I think my brain is just fried. I think I should continue making my flashcards for mitosis. Yeah, how about that for a revisit to junior-high biology. So yeah, I am going to reluctantly head back to the books and attempt to get the brain cells fired up yet again. Or I could just go to bed....hmmmmmm.....later guys.
So classes. Yeah. Interesting. The computer class is just crappy. The instructor is anal and if you are 1 second late, he deducts 5 points from whatever you turn in that day. Luckily I have not been late (no need to be since I have 40 minutes to get to that class). I understand his desire for structure, but seriously, he is just annoying. He laughs at himself. Which only lends one raised eyebrow from me when I think he is insane. The anatomy class, yeah, very busy in there, and fairly fast. So far I am ok, just a lot to learn. Missed one stinking question on my test. I couldn't ace it, I mean, why else am I doing the extra credit? Have an exam next week. I think we have quizes/exams most every week, except for spring break. How nice of them to let us breathe for a few days. But yeah, I hear people talking about getting their RN license, and it is their second attempt at this course! I mean....scary! And I did better than those select persons on the first quiz on my first attempt! Sorry, but you cannot flunk anatomy and expect to be an RN. Here I am in medical assisting and I could do better than the RN prospects. That should make you think. The lab is so far boring because we have not cut into anything yet. And the students in there are lacking personalities, which annoys me. Not to mention that a few of those are the second attempters. Grrrr. But so far, after the second week, I am holding my own well. Just gotta keep studying. Already working on my flashcards for the exam in 6 days. That's right....I am making flashcards....6 days in advance. I know I am a dork, thank you very much.
The weather has been warm enough that I have been able to spend some time with Jake. He's doing well. Fat and sassy and all thoroughbred. He has about 2 treats left, and I don't have any extra money to get him anything. So, I think I will have to compromise somewhere. Otherwise he will dig in my pockets and rip them right out. So spoiled. Don't know where he got that behavior.
And yes, I have to acknowledge that the Steelers did beat the Colts. And I will predict that the Broncos will beat the Steelers, just because I don't want to hear any more gloating from a certain boyfriend. You know who you are. And I told him that if the Colts lost, he could take my picture wearing his Steelers hat. But, he has not sent me the file, so I won't post it on here today. Not like you want to see that anyway. Pretty sad if you ask me.
I can't really think of anything else going on right now. I think my brain is just fried. I think I should continue making my flashcards for mitosis. Yeah, how about that for a revisit to junior-high biology. So yeah, I am going to reluctantly head back to the books and attempt to get the brain cells fired up yet again. Or I could just go to bed....hmmmmmm.....later guys.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home