Name:

You wanna know about me? Well...then sit back and read the posts...I may even learn a little something too

Thursday, October 27, 2005

No pain, no gain??

Hey all. So tonight I decided to bring the "Firm" out of the hiding spot, clean off the dust from the steps, weights, and floor mat, and get to work. Boy was that a joke! So I put on the workout clothes...and they just don't fit like they used to. Grrr. Okay, so gaining 10 pounds since February probably was not the best thing for me to do...but now it is time to get rid of it...just conveniently in time for the holidays. Is that classified as insanity? I managed to get through the grueling five minute warmup...only in time for a water break. Then I trudged along for another 15 minutes of antagonizing pain in my quads and glutes...then a water break...then managed to get through some aerobics, then called it quits. Never got to the ab work...which is the problem area to begin with. Ugh. Then I sat on my futon...forced myself to go downstairs for more water...only to about fall down cause my legs were shaking. Not cool! Yeah...after that feat was accomplished...I sat in the futon...letting the sweat dry and the heart rate slow. Only took...hmmmm, 10 minutes? Ha...not good!

So right now...I am cooking some nice "California aeromatic brown rice" that has been in the cupboard for ages. Didn't see any bugs in it...so I deemed it suitable to cook in my handy dandy rice cooker :-). Then I got some frozen veggies, some leftover shredded chicken, and broth, and dumped that all in a skillet. So, this is my personal test to see if I can manage to cook and eat better. Bring it on! Although, I have this box of cookies that a certain boyfriend, **clears throat** Chris, left over here, and well, sorry, they are going bye bye!

Well, hate to leave y'all...but my rice is done! Go me! Rice cookers rock! Although I had to clean three years worth of dust off of it. Hmmmm. We shall see how this invention of mine turned out. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home