Susan Lynn Boots
June 23, 1954 - Oct 27, 2007
My mom. My best friend. My world.
I love you mom.
Forever will you live in my heart.
A piece of me will always be with you.
Your loving daughter.
My mom. My best friend. My world.
I love you mom.
Forever will you live in my heart.
A piece of me will always be with you.
Your loving daughter.

3 Comments:
I saw your blog through Natalies and I'm sorry my comment upset you - I think it was mis-read cause I certainly wouldn't have wanted to hurt you more than you already are. More than anything, I am truly desperately sorry that you lost your mom. I unfortunately know that heartache as I lost my mom too. My mom was only 57 - young like your mom. My hurt continues to last in the everyday moments more than any other time. It is the every day things that we take for granted and we think that we have our loved ones forever only to lose them. Again, I'm terribly sorry for your loss and am sending lots of hugs your way!!
Angela
Sorry - don't mean to bog up the comments...but I wanted to pass on that when my mom died I read a lot of books - none of which comforted me at all...except the book "90 minutes in Heaven". I high recommend it because it certainly gave me a great peace.
Angela
Appreciated. Thank you.
Post a Comment
<< Home