Name:

You wanna know about me? Well...then sit back and read the posts...I may even learn a little something too

Friday, September 14, 2007

The wild wild west...

Hello people. Hope life is good. Don't have a whole lot to post! Just decided to boycott homework for tonight and do as little as I could. Although, thats not true. I made some homemade pesto from my herb garden! Yeah, two heaping bags of basil and I got about 4 small packages worth. Hardly seems worth it! But it is yummmmmmy.



Let's see. The parental unit went to South Dakota a couple weeks ago. I will snag some of mom's pictures to post on here. Would like to have gone, but was not invited! Heck, who am I kidding, I had school anyway. So is life. They claimed to have had a nice time and said that the Bad Lands and Mt. Rushmore are "impressive." I shall take their word on that one. It looks neat in the pictures!!
School is off to a not-so-nice start. Yeah, had a test, and I was one of four people to pass it with a 78%...and 76% is failing in my program. Yikes. But, I pulled an A on my last exam for that class. Phew. We started phlebotomy in lab. As some of you know, I have already had phlebotomy and passed (with an A....not like a C student is drawing blood from anyone here). So anyway, only two of us in my lab have had phlebotomy, and everyone else turns ghostly white when it is mentioned. Haha. Now I know how I must have looked. The instructor is having me and the other girl help with things. So far, tourniquet tying. It is an art, believe it or not. It is not like tying a shoe, but for some of you who cannot manage that task, tying a tourniquet is not so simple! Anway, its hard to teach someone something you know you can do in your sleep. So, it is good that I am not going into education! No, it wasn't too bad. Most of their nerves were frayed because of the thought of needles. Hopefully nobody will pass out this semester. The looks on the their faces when they saw all those tubes we have to know....haha....now I know how I looked. Comedy.
Speaking of comedy (awesome segway)...Chris and I saw Jim Gaffigan at Purdue the other night. I hardly stopped laughing for a few seconds. It is possible to have a comedian who doesnt swear every five words...and still be hysterical! Highly recommended if you can ever see him. Very much worth it.
Oh, that is my dad driving his pride and joy crossing over an iron bridge in Illinois.

Anywho...ladidaaaa....hmmmm, so yeah. I have nothing else!!! Bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home